• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

RPT's Journal

camponotus tetramorium brevicornis neoniger depilis crematogaster

40 replies to this topic

#41 Offline OwlThatLikesAnts - Posted Yesterday, 5:29 AM

OwlThatLikesAnts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Hello OwlThatLikesAnts;

I purchased both a 25-50 worker and a 50-100 worker Crematogaster colonies from Canada Ant Colony.   As far as shipping time goes, at checkout you can choose different options with different shipping times.    I usually choose "Expedited Parcel Delivery" that assures delivery within five to seven business days for delivery.   In my experience, it usually takes seven business days for me to receive a package from them (it's a two-hour drive from my place) I have no idea how long it would take to get where you are in British Columbia.    You asked in a different post about the heat pack, I've bought them before when I ordered queens and they arrived in good condition despite the weather being below freezing, it's cheap insurance.    You can email Teddy at Canada Ant Colony for specific details about your situation and purchase.   

I've never purchased anything other than ants from Canada Ant Colony.    As AntsGodzilla said, I expect they would ship the entire order in one package, on the order form is an area where you can send them a note about your purchase; you can request that they ship everything together there.   Good Luck

RPT

Ok thanks Rpt, for the information (I am actually in Montreal, Quebec) and it takes a 5 hour drive to get to where I am

• rptraut likes this

Currently keeping:

1x Formica subsericea, (used to be polygynous) 15+ workers with 4 pupa (Idk why they still have)

1x Lasius umbratus, (Workers accepted) 5+ workers with host brood

1x Ponera pennsylvanica, just queen

As you watch your ants march, remember: every journey begins with a single step (or queen)-not just towards you, but towards a future woven by diligence and shared dreams - Me

(I lost braincells just to make this quote)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: camponotus, tetramorium, brevicornis, neoniger, depilis, crematogaster

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users