• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Down The Ant Hill!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Canadian anter - Posted June 25 2024 - 6:44 PM

Canadian anter

Vendor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Hi Everyone!

I've been running the account "Down the Ant Hill" for the last while on a couple platforms. My goal is to share the stories of ants!

Right now, we're producing short form content to depict well-informed, but also surface/high-level views of different ants' behavior. 

I also have several longer, more in-depth videos on the way to complex topics! (For example, ant healthcare systems)

Feel free to take a look, we're doing pretty well on Instagram and Tiktok, but not so well on Youtube and Facebook at the moment. I'll update here, especially when the longer videos come out as well!

Down The Ant Hill - Instagram

Down The Ant Hill - TikTok

Down The Ant Hill - Facebook

Down The Ant Hill - YouTube

Visit us at www.canada-ant-colony.com !

#2 Offline GOCAMPONOTUS - Posted June 25 2024 - 7:03 PM

GOCAMPONOTUS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • LocationRocklin,CA

Looks nice, love the content! (y)

• Canadian anter likes this

Currently keeping: 2 C.vicinus colonies.2 C.sansabeanus. 1 C.leavissimus. 2 C.Ca02. 1 V.pergandei. 4 T.immigrans.1 F.pacifica. 1 C.hyatti

1 M.ergatognya

Trying to get my hands on :C.modoc,A.vercicolor, and Any Honeypots

#3 Offline Stubyvast - Posted June 27 2024 - 7:38 AM

Stubyvast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Nice stuff! I always find myrmecology videos very useful! *Like, Share, Subscribe*

Currently raising: 

Myrmica Rubra

Camponotus Modoc

Lasius Niger

"In many environments, take away the ants and there would be partial collapses in many of the land ecosystems."

- E. O. Wilson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users