• Chat
  •  
  •  

Welcome to Formiculture.com!

This is a website for anyone interested in Myrmecology and all aspects of finding, keeping, and studying ants. The site and forum are free to use. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation points to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Photo

Tarantula Journal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Offline IdioticMouse26 - Posted June 12 2024 - 9:19 PM

IdioticMouse26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Hello! I raise a Juvinile Grammostola Pulchra, and this is the journal about her.

This journal is kind of a continuation from my off-topic post, so please read this first: https://www.formicul...ed/#entry240581

She is almost two years old and almost two inches long. She recently completed a molt, and she's now much more fluffier and awsomer.

In this picture, she is drinking water from her water dish(a bottle cap):

PXL_20240612_030330373.jpg

A picture from my other post:

PXL_20240609_010106234.jpg

I don't know what to name her, so feel free to suggest her a name, I will pick one I like the most(there is already name suggestions by me on the other post). 

Edited by IdioticMouse26, June 12 2024 - 9:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users